1) Clean the Tilapia and remove scales. Rub them gently with rock salt and rinse well. Cut a slit in the belly. Pat them dry.
2) In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes, scallions and ginger root. Sprinkle with some salt. Stuff the Tilapia with this mixture.
3) Wrap the Tilapia with bok choy leaves. Smack the white stems of the bok choy leaves with the back of your knife to flatten it out, for easy wrapping.
4) In a sauce pan, place all ingredients except for the coconut cream. Place the fishes over this and then pour out the coconut’s second extraction. Place your pot over medium heat and allow to simmer until most of the coconut milk is gone. About 20 minutes with the lid half on.
5) Pour the pure coconut milk and allow to boil once before turning off the heat.
6) Serve with steamed rice.
6,895 total views, 2 views todayYum