The Fanned Baked Potato has been just one of the fun ways to serve baked potatoes. My kids think it’s too cool!
You can serve it as a side dish, a snack or you can have it for lunch or dinner.
Potatoes are hearty and delicious. Add a crunchy bacon bits, sour cream and cheese and you already have a complete meal.
- 4 medium baking potatoes (evenly-sized)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2-3 teaspoons dried herbs (of your choice
- 4 Tablespoons cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- spring onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub and rinse potatoes. Cut into thin slices, but NOT all the way through.
- Put potatoes in a baking dish and fan out the slices. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with butter, then sprinkle with herbs.
- Bake potatoes for about 50 minutes. Remove from oven, spoon sour cream on each fanned potatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Top with crunchy bacon bits, then bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and potatoes are done.
5,681 total views, 0 views today