Sure, butter-flavored popcorn is an old time favorite, but if that’s what you’re always having; your favorite snack can get boring too. You can actually dress up your popcorn in so many ways apart from the butter, plain salted, cheese, barbecue, sour cream and onion, garlic and caramel flavors that we usually order in cinemas. Go and get your popcorn machines and prepare to serve this healthy snack in more delicious ways.
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine last 4 ingredients in a small bowl. You may add a dash of cayenne pepper if you’d like your popcorn a little spicy.
2) Place cooked popcorn in a large mixing bowl. Lightly coat popcorn with cooking spray. Toss and mix making sure they are well coated.
3) Sprinkle mixed spices over popcorn and toss to coat evenly. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over popcorn and toss again.
4) Spread popcorn evenly in a large baking pan and bake for 10 minutes, tossing once.
Now if you want it sweet and rich, you can try this next recipe.
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a large roasting pan and line a large bowl with waxed paper.
2) Combine popcorn and nuts in prepared pan and set aside. Next, combine morsels, corn syrup and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Pour over popcorn and toss making sure all are well-coated.
3) Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring frequently. Cool slightly in pan and transfer to prepared bowl or serving plate. You can store your chocolate popcorn in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Popcorn is a healthy snack. It’s one of those snacks that you can actually eat a lot without feeling guilty; but plain popcorn can be boring so dress it up with different flavors. Go on and be creative; you can try mixing your own concoction.
7,668 total views, 2 views todayYum