Easy, healthy, and yummy!
- 1 cup each carrots and yellow bell peppers, julienned
- 1/4 lb. trimmed and sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 lb. snow peas (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons each minced garlic and ginger root
- 1 can (15 oz.) baby corn, drained or 1-1/2 cups fresh baby corn
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons Asian-style salad dressing cook first four ingredients
1) In skillet over medium-high heat, cook first 4 ingredients in vegetable oil 2 minutes, stirring often.
2) Add garlic and ginger root. Cook 1 minute, stirring often.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook 1 minute or until spinach begins to wilt.
2,078 total views, 5 views today