What I love about this dish is it’s so easy to do, plus, you can use any vegetable you prefer or whatever veggies there are in your fridge. The typical vegetables that are used are carrots, cabbage, onions and bean sprouts. Everything else you want to add is perfectly fine. You may also add pork, beef, chicken, or even shrimps. This time, though, I am making an all vegetable stir fry. The trick is to cook the veggies quickly at high heat to enjoy the crispiness of the vegetables.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil (I used EVOO)
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 7oz (200g) cabbage
- 4oz (120g) bean sprouts
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/4 -1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Cut cabbage into 2" squares, and cut carrot, onion, and green pepper into thin slices.
- Put oil and garlic in a wok, and heat at medium heat.
- Add vegetables, turn to high heat, and cook stirring constantly until vegetables wilt (but do not over cook).
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce to taste, mix, and remove from heat to serve.
4,334 total views, 2 views today